Friday, November 20, 2009

OCCC Sketch Challenge SASSC41 Winter Wishes

This week at Our Creative Corner's Sweet and Sassy Sketch Challenge they have an awesome and challenging sketch to inspire us. Its not called a challenge for nothin' right? If you look back at some of my recent posts, I really like these little snowmen, I just might love them. After studying the sketch a little bit, I knew I wanted to use this awesome Night of Navy dsp, it reminds me of snow falling from a dark afternoon sky. Then came the snowman family, Mom & Dad outside and the little guy standing in the doorway with their Christmas tree in the background. I had alot of fun with this sketch, I hope you can find time to play along too!
Details:
Stamps: Snowman Wishes (CDStamps)
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy dsp, Sahara Sand dsp,
watercolor, Barely Banana, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Stazon JetBlack
Tools/Accessories: Blender Pen, Word Window, large pinking circles nestie,
hemp twine, ticket corner punch, white brad, glue dots

11 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is so cute, great details...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Tricia T said...

You are *so* creative!!! What a fun card! I love the little snowman in by the Christmas tree!

Cassie said...

This is so cute, Christi! I love those little snowmen too ;D

Mrs B said...

Oh, really cute card! I just love the snowmen!
Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB

jude said...

This is sooooooooo cute love the layout , fab sketch tooanother awesome card.Good luck with the challenge!
hugs judex

dj said...

too cute!! great take on the not so easy sketch challenge!!

Jennifer Stricker said...

Oh, so cute! Thanks for playing with Stamps and Smiles this week. I hope you play with us again.

Jen SAS DT

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my goodness how cute! Love how the outside snowmen are popped up and that one is tucked inside the house behind the door! Creative!

Leah said...

So cute Christi! I love the actual door, so sweet:)

Rose said...

so cute! and i like how the door is open to show the little guy :0) thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles this week

Mandy said...

Great card...love it !

Mandy