Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Pink Elephant #41 Sketch & CC245

Finally I got to spend a few minutes in my craft room today! I saw the sketch challenge at The Pink Elephant and right away, these adorable snowmen came to mind. I love their round little bodies with the circle card sketch! I also incorporated the color challenge at splitcoast, which is to use the following colors:
Real Red, Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip with a neutral of choice
Very seasonal, I think. I am glad to have a few extra Christmas cards on hand just in case.
Thanks for stopping by! And Thanks for saying HI!
The Details:
Stamps: Snowman Wishes (CDStamps)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Merry Moments dsp, Watercolor,
Night & Day printed window sheet
Ink: Stazon JetBlack, Real Red, Always Artichoke, chocolate chip
Tools/Accessories: Large circle & pinking circle nesties, blender pen,
polar white flower soft

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That paper almost looks like fabric! BEAUTIFUL. Love those snowmen, too.

Tina
@ The Pink Elephant

Annie said...

Fabulous - love your take on the sketch.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love the little snowmen! Great job!!

Claudia said...

Christi,
Congratulations on winning at The Pink Elephant! Your card is so adorable. Please contact me so we can make arrangements for your gift certificate to Die Cuts R Us!

Claudia
diecutsrus@me.com