Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Pink Elephant #41 Sketch & CC245

Finally I got to spend a few minutes in my craft room today! I saw the sketch challenge at The Pink Elephant and right away, these adorable snowmen came to mind. I love their round little bodies with the circle card sketch! I also incorporated the color challenge at splitcoast, which is to use the following colors:
Real Red, Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip with a neutral of choice
Very seasonal, I think. I am glad to have a few extra Christmas cards on hand just in case.
Thanks for stopping by! And Thanks for saying HI!
The Details:
Stamps: Snowman Wishes (CDStamps)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Merry Moments dsp, Watercolor,
Night & Day printed window sheet
Ink: Stazon JetBlack, Real Red, Always Artichoke, chocolate chip
Tools/Accessories: Large circle & pinking circle nesties, blender pen,
polar white flower soft

4 comments:

tina said...

Wow! That paper almost looks like fabric! BEAUTIFUL. Love those snowmen, too.

Tina
@ The Pink Elephant

Ann said...

Fabulous - love your take on the sketch.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I love the little snowmen! Great job!!

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

Christi,
Congratulations on winning at The Pink Elephant! Your card is so adorable. Please contact me so we can make arrangements for your gift certificate to Die Cuts R Us!

Claudia
diecutsrus@me.com