This is totally not how I pictured this card turning out when I started. But I think that the card knew better what it wanted to look like, so here is my submission for this week's Our Creative Corner sketch challenge. I knew I wanted to use my new dsp and new in-colors, and I really wanted to use this super cute stamp set
Pretty Perches designed by the very talented Laurie Wilson at Clear Dollar Stamps. Now that is alot of links! lol.. Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts!
- Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry textured, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp & whisper white
- Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
- Stamps: Pretty Perches (clear dollar) Trendy Trees (su) - sentiment
- Tools: Lables 3 nesties, Word window, sponging
- Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon