Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Card Preview #2

Hi Everyone! So I have completed my second batch of Christmas cards. This layout was inspired by the layout I did for the PaperBlooms challenge this week, the challenge was to make a circle card. For this batch of Christmas cards, I decided to make a squared for the card vs a shaped card since I was doing a mass production. I used three different prints from the Holiday Lounge Dsp (su) paired with the adorable snowman from the Snowman Wishes stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. As an afterthought I added the little birdie, it just seemed to need something there. On this grouping of cards as well as the last, I remembered to include the inside of the cards in my stamping. I am also glad I remembered to include the inside in my pictures! ;p
Details:
Stamps: Snowman Wishes (CDStamps) & Christmas Scriptures (CDStamps)
Paper: Sahara Sand or Kraft, Taken With Teal, Ruby Red,
Whisper White, Naturals White, Holiday Lounge dsp
Ink: Taken With Teal, Ruby Red, Sahara Sand
Tools/Accessories: Large Scalloped Nestie, Circle Nesties, aqua painter, Sponge
Techniques: Watercoloring
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! And thank you so much for your comments, they do really make my day! Dont forget to stop by my blog candy post!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

These are great, Christi! You are so on the ball, I just love this card. So creative, just like you ;D

Tricia T said...

How cute! I just ordered that snowman set today. Can't wait to play with it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!