Friday, October 16, 2009

Clear Dollar Weekend Color Challenge #41 Pink Pink and Pink


Good Evening Everyone! Happy Friday! All week long I look forward to the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge at PaperCraft Planet, and this week is no exception. Our hostess this week is the lovely, talented and kind hearted Lisa, and her challenge for us this week is to Think Pink, use any or all shades of pink with a neutral of black, grey, white and or vanilla. So, I finally made it into my craft room, and as soon as I started looking through my clear dollar stamps, I was inspired by a tool set that I saw at Target yesterday..( click HERE to check out my inspiration) A pink lawnmower? Sure .. now what gal who likes yard work as much as I do wouldn't love a Pink Lawnmower!?!


The Details:

Stamps: Yard Yabbers (CdStamps)

Paper: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, Basic Black, watercolor paper

Ink: Pink Passion, Stazon JetBlack

Tools/Accessories: Large curved rectangle nesties, watercolor pencils & aqua marker, spots & dots embossing folder, sponge

Thank you for stopping by and for saying **HI**

11 comments:

Tricia T said...

Cute, Christi! That cuttlebug folder is absolutely perfect with the lawnmower!!! Excellent job!!

Chef Mama Lori said...

Christi, this is super cute! Those pink tools are cool, too. My older dd would LOVE those! She actually has a smaller PINK tool set!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the pink lawn mower and embossing folder. Great card Christi. I am so happy you played.

K. Joy said...

What a great card! The embossing folders go so well with that lawnmower. :) And a pink lawnmower? Sounds fine with me - very creative!!

Unknown said...

Very cute idea! I am surprised that they don't have pink mowers yet! Love the embossing! Pam

Unknown said...

Christi, love the pink inspiration and of course, girls really do need pink lawnmowers!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Christi, I think you have a great idea on your hands. A pink lawn mower. I know my mom would be first in line to buy one of those things!! LOL! Too Cute!! I also love the touch of the grass and bird embossed paper. Great touch!

stampinganja said...

Great card, Christi! Love how you used the CB folders!
I am okay with another colour lawnmower ( IRL) though.....see, my boys wouldn't wanna cut the grass with anything pink and I pretend I have no clue how ours works,LOL. But it works perfect for a card, thanks for sharing, Anja

Dawn B. said...

This is awewome Christi.. I think you rocked this challenge. I love it... Great lawnmower.. Wish mine looked that pretty..

Becky Sorensen said...

Great idea!! I love this set and am using it for our holiday cards- we own a lawncare business- but I am not sure dh would let me get away with pink ones! LOL
I love it!!

Shawne said...

Awesome Christie, I love that set! Especially in pink!