Wednesday, October 14, 2009

**Sweet RAK!**

Dont 'cha just love mail? Well, not when it's addressed to "occupant" or if it says "balance due", but there is nothing like opening up the mailbox and finding a suprise from a friend! Yeah!
Yesterday, I got this sweet RAK stamp set from my good friend Leah. She is so thoughtful and this little gift really made my day! Thank you so much Leah! :0)
I made this card using my Basic Grey RAK stamp set. I was inspired by the circles on the trees and mirrored those circles witn my Rose Red dsp, Circle nesties and Spots & Dots embossing folder. I almost used the polka dotted side of the soft suede ribbon, but thought that might be a bit much and went with the solid side.
Stamps: Basic Grey
Paper: Soft Suede Textured, Bermuda Bay, Rose Red dsp, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay
Tools/Accessories: Sponge, Circle Nesties, Soft Suede Ribbon,
Spots & Dots Embossing folder

4 comments:

Leah said...

I love it!! I knew you'd make something beautiful with it and you did:) Hugs to you, friend.

Kevin Renz said...

Cute card and definitely a sweet gesture! Good for you.

Laurie Wilson said...

those stamps are adorable and what a fun surprise!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my this is soooo cute, i really adore the images, great job. Hav a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*