Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Color Dare #39

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! It is time for another Color Dare! This week we DARE you to use Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry & Perfect Plum in your project! I think these colors compliment each other so nicely, I cant WAIT to see what you all come up with!
I dusted off this old reliable stamp set, Treat Yourself, it just seemed perfect with these colors! Also I mirrored the circle "gumballs" in my ribbon, dsp, and embossing folder. Hope you find inspiration in these colors as I did!
Details:
Stamps: Treat Yourself (SU)
Paper: Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry,
Whisper White, Pink Flamingo dsp
Ink: Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum
Tools: Labels 4 Nestie, Ticket corner punch, bubbles embossing folder
1/2 " circle punch, word window, modern label punch
Accessories: Crushed Curry ribbon

No comments: