Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mojo Monday 107 - Whirls of Wishes

Hello Everyone! Today I decided to work on the sketch challenge at the Mojo Monday challenge blog where they always have awesome sketches to challenge our brains! Today, I first chose out my dsp then which colors I wanted to focus in on and finally the image. I tend to do some things backwards sometime.. what that says about me, I am not sure. lol
I chose this super cute stamp from the "My Little Ballerina" set designed by Shawne Arnold
at Clear Dollar Stamps. She has some super adorable and fun stamps, check out her collection by clicking on her name. I thank you so much for stopping by today and for saying Hey! I love comments! They really do make my day :0)
The Details:
Stamps: My Little Ballerina (CDStamps)
Paper: Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink, Certianly Celery, Whisper White
Tea Party dsp (SU)
Ink/Markers: Basic Grey, Certianly Celery, Almost Amethyst,
Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Tools: Circle & Dahlia Nesties, Ticket corner punch, sponge
Accessories: medium Rhinestone Brads, Certianly Celery ribbon

3 comments:

Cassie said...

This is super cute, Christi! I like the colors you chose, and good luck with the Mojo contest ;D

Tricia T said...

You did a really good job on that sketch, Christi! The dahlia die is really neat. I don't remember seeing that one before!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card love that image she looks such fun


Hugs
Lorraine x