Sunday, October 4, 2009

Clear Dollar Weekend Color Challenge #39 Biggest Wishes

Wow! Hi Everyone! Where has this weekend gone already? Yesterday we spent the day out at Biggs Army Airfield at the "Amigo Airsho" (that's how they spell it -- no W?) And that was alot of fun. Connor really had fun watching the stunt planes, checking out the helicopters, the F-15's and especially the jet powered school bus. That was pretty stinkin cool... And today I made myself get some chores done before sitting down to my craft table... so that is why my entry for this weekend's Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge at PaperCraft Planet is so late! This weekend our hostess is the inspriational and talented Shawne and she has challenged us to use the colors Orchid Opulence, Only Orange & Green Galore with White or Black as our neutral. As soon as I sat down with these colors, I knew which set I wanted to use, Biggest Wishes illustrated by Shawne herself. I have used this set for several cdswcc, and although I do have more stamps, this one just fit for me. These colors just say "happy birthday" to me!
Details
Stamps: Biggest Wishes (CDStamps)
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange
Markers: Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, Only Orange
Accessories/Tools: Orange Ribbon (CDStamps), Labels 4 Nesties,
Spots & Dots Embossing folder
Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi!

9 comments:

Shawne said...

this is so cute Christie! I'm glad you enjoy using this stamp :) It does work well with lots of colors! It looks great with the nestie shape you used too! I love the sentiment stamped and embossed over, I've never tried that before.

Unknown said...

Christi, Great minds do think alike..I too thougth the colors screamed PARTY!!
My daughter thought Halloween...
Beautiful card as usual...I just love that Spellbinder you used! Pam

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute.....great colouring!

Unknown said...

Darling card. Love how you layered the nesties and the image.

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhh Christi, this is so adorable!!!!

Linda

K. Joy said...

How cute! What a great birthday card!

Lisa Lara said...

Really cute Christi. I love the embossed background and how you showcased your image with the nesties. I love that you cut your image out, I like it against the purple. Nice coloring girlie girl.

Chef Mama Lori said...

Awwwwwww, it's so cute! ANd perfect for a Shawne color challenge! I love it!

Tricia T said...

Cute, Christi! The embossed back panel is such a nice textured addition! And your mousey is adorable. :-)