Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Color Dare #38

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! It is time for another color challenge at the Color Dare challenge blog! This week we DARE YOU to use Taken with Teal, Basic Grey, Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry in your card/project.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! I come away inspired after every week's challenge!
Details
Stamps: Sock Monkey & Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade dsp, Holiday Lounge dsp, Basic Grey
Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Taken with Teal
Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal
Tools/Accessories: Hemp twine, loop corner punch (martha stewart crafts)
word window punch (SU), dimentionals
Technique: Paper Piecing
Thanks for stopping by and for saying *HI!*

1 comment:

Cassie said...

So darn cute, Christi! You always do such amazing things with this monkey, they make me giggle ;) He's perfect for this color combo. I really hope I can play along ;D