Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Color Dare #37

Hello all and welcome to another week of the Color Dare! This week we dare you to create a project using the following colors: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke & Creamy Carmel. The perfect colors for October, right?? I think so! For this card, I dusted off my very first stamp set, Loads of Love (SU) still one of my favorites. I also utilized my new Blooms 2 nestie, which also reminds me of fall! I used the sketch from a Card Patterns sketch from a couple weeks ago. I hope you find yourself inspired by these colors, just as I was, I cant wait to see what you all come up with! Here's wishing you happy crafting!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great card. I love that nestie! I have got to get back in my craftroom...

Cassie said...

Oh Christi, this is cool! I love the set you chose to use with these colors. You're right, these are perfect October colors. I'm hoping to get to play along ;D

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous I love those colours they are gorgeous and the image is quite wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x