Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Color Dare #40

Hi Everyone! Welcome to another week of The Color Dare! This week we DARE you to use the following colors on your project: SOFT SUEDE, ALMOST AMETHYST & PUMPKIN PIE.
Challenging, right? Exactly. Admittedly, I found these colors quite difficult. I sat them out on my craft table for over a week before I was finally struck with an idea! Sometimes, it is those cards that turn out to be favorites of mine. I hope you like it as well!
Details:
Stamps: A Walk in the Park (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Soft Suede, Almost Amethyst, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Throughly Modern dsp
Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie & Almost Amethyst
Tools/Accessories: Moroccan Screen embossing folder, Labels 9 nestie
Dew Drops, Sponge, ticket corner punch

3 comments:

Cassie said...

It's gorgeous, Christi! You totally nailed these colors, and you have such wonderful details. This really is a perfect set for these colors ;D

Lori said...

Christi- this is a great card. I love how you stamped the trees to be overlapping and I totally LOVE that embossing. That's the first thing I thought of..."WOW, what is that embossing folder" because, you know, I have an addiction to embossing. :)

Tricia T said...

Good job with those colors!!! I love the "fall" leaves on the trees!!