Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just wanted to share this ...

Good evening everyone! So, I love to alter things with dsp, my bff Cassie and I often say, "we are on a quest to cover the world in dsp" or something to that effect. Anyway, I am always have my eye on the clearance racks for journals, books, or other items I can cover with dsp and make into something special. This list book I found at Marshalls for .70 cents! Sweet deal! I snapped up all they had (only 3 - bummer) I just love the 3 1/2" x 7 3/4" size, I wish they had more, they make great gifts and will fit nicely into a drawer. LOL - that is a joke* Cassie and I share.
This book I made for a friend who could probably use some cheering up, even though she may not want to admit it.... :0)
The Details:
Stamps: Love Matters (SU)
Paper: Tea Party dsp
Ink: Basic Grey
Markers: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Certianly Celery
Accessories/Tools: Leah's PaperBlooms, Rhinestone Brads,
Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Certianly Celery Ribbon, So Saffron Ribbon
*the joke is that in the past I have made things for a few different people and later I find out that even with all the love and hard work that goes into the project it still ends up in a drawer. So we tease each other about things ending up in drawers. lol...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

The things you make me NEVER end up in a drawer! I wish they made dsp that was the size of my wall. . .wouldn't that be hilarious for Jim to come home to?!

This is a beautiful journal. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get that dp. . .you've done such gorgeous things with it. When will I learn?!?!

Laurie Wilson said...

That is so pretty! Love how you altered this book and the colors are fabulous!

Kelly said...

So Cute!