Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Pink Elephant #38 Recipe & Color Challenge 242

Yep! Two posts in one day! I actually had two sessions in the craft room today! Yeah! Finally I felt inspired to work on some fun challenges out here in blog land! This card is for two challenges, I love combining challenges, sometimes it makes creating a little easier, and sometimes it adds another layer to the challenge itself. Today, for me at least, the latter is the case for me.
The first challenge is from The Pink Elephant, a recipe challenge in which we are to use *The color Black, * Hardware, and *Distressing. The second challenge is the color challenge at splitcoast stampers, which calls for Basic Black, Mambo Melon and Kraft.
The Details:
Stamps: My Little Ballerina (CDStamps)
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, SU dsp (cant remember the name)
watercolor paper
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Close to Cocoa (dont have kraft ink)
Tools/Accessories: Circle nestie, swirly paperclips, silver circle,
dimentionals, sponge, aqua painter
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! And thank you for saying HI! That really does make my day! Dont forget! I have blog candy I am itching to give away! Click on the link on the right, leave me a comment answering the question, and you are entered to win! You have just a couple more days to enter!

5 comments:

Shawne said...

I love it, the swirl clips are just to perfect!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So cute - I love the swirly hardware!

Annie said...

wow love this.

Ann xxx
TPE

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute card Christi! I love the paper tearing and the circle clips. PS....I left you something on my blog!!!

Cassie said...

That is beautiful, Christi. What cool paper to use and those clips are perfect :D